About the Journal
Aim and Scope
Journal of Advances in Biological and Health Sciences (JABHS) is an open access, peer-reviewed international journal published quarterly in English to publish quality articles and communications in all areas of biological and health sciences. The journal will consider to publish the submissions as primary research articles, review articles, case reports or short communications. All submissions will be subject to peer review either by editorial board members or by reviewers. The journal publishes articles related to all the branches of Medicine, Alternative Systems of Medicines, Dentistry, Biomedical Science, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nursing, Paramedical Sciences, Nutrition, Dietetics, Public Health, Health care Services, Food Science, Agriculture Science, Life Sciences, Poultry Science, Fishery Science, Marine Biology, Wildlife Biology, Veterinary Science, Ecology & Environmental Science, Phytochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Nanobioscience & nanobiotechnology, plant biology and Biostatistics.
Why to Choose JABHS for Publishing Articles
- Simplified and Easy online submission
- Rapid Communication
- High Research Editorial Board
- Excellent Peer Review Process
- International Quality and Standards
Open Access Policy
All the articles published in JABHS are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format (both online and print), without any subscription or registration barrier.
Editorial process (peer review)
All manuscripts submitted will be checked by one of the editorial members to see whether they are presented according to the journal's focus or not. If suitable, they will be subjected to plagiarism checking. The article will be rejected if they are not written according to the journal's aims and scope and/or plagiarism is more than 20% (the author may be asked to revise the article if the percentage is between 10 to 20%).
After the editorial screening, All the manuscripts will be subjected to the double-blinded peer-review process;
- The manuscript will be reviewed by two experts in the respective subject area. The reports of all the reviewers will be considered while deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
- Editor-In-Chief (EIC) will make the final decision, based on the reviewer’s comments.
- EIC can ask one or more advisory board members for their suggestions upon a manuscript, before making the final decision.
- All editorial members maintain the integrity of the peer-review process.
- In case, the author challenges the editor's negative decision with suitable arguments, the manuscript can be sent to one more reviewer and the final decision will be made based upon his recommendations.